cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed a new HA pair of 5520s in our lab and need to do some user access testing.  The code running on the 5520 is 8.2.130.0.  I think I have everything configured, but for some reason, when I attempt to associate a new 3702i, it fails to a...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm facing problem in AP. We are using standalone access points, all's working fine but signal strength is very weak.  Product/Model Number:  Product/Model Number:AIR-SAP1602E-E-K9 Top Assembly Serial Number:FGL2035X04H System Software F...

Recent WAN changes on an account I manage has caused me to rethink AP associations to geographically placed controllers.  I have not kept up on more recent feature sets of the latest codes due to the account still having APs that can only handle a ce...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an issue with our clustomer who need to install 2 Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller and 75 Cisco Aironet 702i. The first controller operate as a primary and the second one as a back up. We need to know if all of Cisco Acces Point need li...

Hi all, after upgrade cisco Pi from 2.2.2 to 3.0 version (same appliance hw  generation 1) when i try to restore the application backup i receive the following error: ERROR: Unpacking backup file failed. Invalid backup file. Please retry restore wit...

hello, i have an appliance WLC 5508 and we want to integrate it with a hotspot (more specific http://www.4ipnet.com/products/wireless-hotspot-gateway/HSG1100)we have connected in the WLC like 80 APs and i want to know how could do the integration wit...

I have a WLC 5508 runing 8.2.141.0 Presently we have created one SSID and it assigned to four APS with different AP groups defined as per location.We have created a guest WLAN and assigned its dynamic interface but the SSID is not seen/broadcastedPle...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card