cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Upgraded WLC 2504 from 7.6.120 to 7.6.130 and now I cannot log into the lobby ambassador portal.  I use the same user id and password, then it  says page cannot be displayed.  I created another lobby ambassador account and I am getting the same...

b-ulrich1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have a scenario where we have a Cisco 3850 (WS-C3850-48P-S) switch stack configured with a WLC. This is used for the corporate wireless connectivity. This is on the inside of a firewall pair.On the other side of the firewall we have a 3850 s...

I have an Aironet 2700i wireless AP that will not allow me to enter global configuration mode. The "invalid character" error appears with the karat at the 'o' each time. I am no longer sure if it's operator error or if there is an issue with the AP.

wpeglow01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! I have connected console cable to my new AIR-CAP2602I, but there is no output from AP. It is connected to 2960-S PoE switch and getting IP address from DHCP server, but i cannot connect to it by telnet or ssh. Only icmp responds. I al...

Goga by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 nos of CT-2504 with 25 ap license (each) and 40 cap1602. so please anyone suggest how to marge both controller license, so that all the ap can associates. ThanksDebabrata 

Hi,I have seen this messege log on WLC 5508 running 7.5 code, but I haven´t found any information about it, I will be gratful if any body know what it meansthanksMFP Anomaly Detected - 3 Not encrypted event(s) found as violated by the radio XX:XX:XX:...

Question for the group....Is Airmagnet still the Cisco preferred wireless site survey tool?How does Ekahau rate in comparison these days?I have lots of experience in both (although I haven't used Ekahau for about 5 years now). I prefer Airmagnet, but...

blarkins1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Have a few queries on wireless mesh outdoor ap's. Please help 1) does cleanair in 802.11a work and if so will it detect any interference between the two outdoor ap's ( i read that 802.11a doesnot support cleanair, and this is not client acces...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card