Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, When we tried connecting ap, its registering to the WLC 5508 with version 7.6.120.0. But it shows operational status as DOWN in WLC and blinking in red,green continuously. If i admin disable it, then it is coming UP and instantly goes DOWN. A...

I need to help with problem.The customer need to turn off LED status. because it installed in room of hotel.The blink LED interference them eye to sleep.I need to know command line for turn off LED of AP standalone mode in firmware version. 15.x.xIt'...

HI can someone help me please? I'm trying to have AP grouping on my network under the same SSID. the problem I'm having is the client are fine if they boot up initially on their location. they are fine if they roam around and maintain the connectivit...

Resolved! WLC 4400 downgrade

Hi Experts, Awhile ago, I upgraded the standby 4404 WLC from 5.1.151.0 to 5.2.193.0 to 7.0.240.0 and the upgrade was successful.  Before upgrading the active WLC, I tested a couple of APs to join the standby WLC (enabled master controller) and the A...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , kindly as far as i understand that option 82 is to add identifier like AP-MAC into DHCP requests ,  however , if you have a large scale deployment for thousands of access point  , so is it practically  to configure in the DHCP server a list...

I have a Cisco Aironet access point AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9. I connected it to my laptop (running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit) with a USB-to-DB9 and DB9-to-RJ45 console cable. I could not open CLI via Putty or SecureCRT. After waiting several minutes, I only go...

Hi, I have two WLC 8500 working in SSO and with nat enable feature configure in management interface. SSO is working, but i have to configure NAT before SSO becasuse when SSO is up, ip address and nat are greyed out in managemente interface. Some AP'...

Hi Cisco,I need to change the SSID name in Flexconnect mode. However it seems not possible to parallel run the old and new SSID in single VLAN. What is the recommendation to have the both SSID with same IP range, Auth server, so that we will have tim...