Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,is it possible to have an autonomous 1142N access point use Web Authentication to utilise guest services on the Cisco ISE? Or is a controller needed for this?The problem is that we have a controller but it only hosts Local Mode AP's. I underst...

Currently ,I need MTBF information of Cicso Ap 1240G  but this model doesn’t public in datasheet. Could you advise me this problem ?thanks all

Looking at deploying the the above antenna externally, however it seems there is no specific mounting bracket available from Cisco to enable any adjustment  that needs to be made.Has anybody any suggestions as to what to use, are there any 3rd party ...

Resolved! Web auth ACLs

Hi all,I am going to configre web auth for my guest users . I have created Pre-web-auth ACL in WLC allowing traffic to DNS and to ISE .If  the authentication is successful , I will give full network access authorization to the users in ISE . So apart...

Hi All,We have three ISE engines in a cluster but one of them consistently develops database error. It happened more than four times already to this ISE box since deployment, which is also the Secondary (Admin) and Pri (M&T) for the cluster. We upgra...

Resolved! wlc error

Hi,I am configuring a wlc 5508. I get following error ,Management Interface IP Address: 10.10.10.1Management Interface Netmask: 255.255.0.0Management Interface Default Router: 10.10.10.254Error in setting management interface IPI tried using differen...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm configuring a vWLC for web authentication but when client is redirected, the page hung refreshing.Which IP is used to access the webauth page?Thanks

joao by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does any one knows how to replace an image in webauth-bundle on WLC 5500?When I run "show custom-web webauth-bundle", I do see the files:aup.html        login.html                  yourlogo.jpgBut, the size of yourlogo.jpg is too big and need to ...

We have a 5500 WLC.I used another ip address in the same subnet as one assigned to  service port  on a workstation & tried to access the WLC via browser https.However, this doesn't give me https web access to WLC.I tried enabling "config network secu...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have LWAPP AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 that was moved from one site to the other one. It has now a different IP address taken from DHCP and its former controller does not exist any more.I am trying to join it to the same kind of controller which is AIR-WLC440...

vladakoci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i wish to evaluate the virtual WLC for VMWare. Does anyone know if it has an eval license out of the box for a limited time so that I can associate a couole of AP's and perform some testing with it?thanksMario                  

I have an ISE implementation going on and need a switch configuration that can fail open if the ISE (Radius) is unavailable.  I have some facilities on the WAN must continue to operate if the WAN service fails.  They will not have ...

I have a couple of questions surrounding the Office Extend 600 series access points.Currently we have 2- WLC5508s.1) In the Deployment guide it mentions turning off Aironet IE and Coverage Hole Detection. Is this required, or just highly recommended?...