cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,I'm having an issue with a cisco 5508 on version 7.0.116.0n, around user authentication timelap. Indeed, if one tries to authenticate but takes a long time to input his login/password (30sec max), he can't get through authentication process.How...

Hi All,A customer of ours has the following access points and wireless lan controllers on site.  They want to use the Apple Bonjour service with Apple TV's and iPads.  I have enabled multicast feature of the 5508 globally and one the SSID.The Apple T...

Hello,I wanted to know if anyone has had to increase the size of their NCS disk or if it is possible. We plan to installed the virtual appliance, but do not have the space currently for the recommended 200GBy of minimum disk space in our SANs. Can th...

Hi everyone,Need to confirm purpose of command belowdot11 ssid TEST                                 vlan 4                                                authentication open   authentication key-management wpa   guest-mode    ????? Why we need guest-...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm looking to design a wireless network to support IP communicator and I was wondering if anyone else has done this and what challenges they faced.The main challenge that I have is how to handle both voice and data over the same ssid, I under...

Resolved! Mesh Wireless

Hi friends!Im designing a mesh network (outdoor) and i want to use some AP1552. I´ve seen this AP has 3 connectors N for antennas and i´d would like to know if i can put a sector antenna working in dual band (2,4/5GHz, 802.11N) and the other 2 connec...

Hi All,Just wondering how to maximize the throughput of this device. It is currently in G mode and I don't see how to set it to N mode. I am also wondering if I connected all six antennas verus only using four if this  would help increase the range?D...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card