Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I have Cisco Air1832 AP below are the imageAP Running Image: 8.5.140.0Primary Boot Image: 8.5.140.0Backup Boot Image : 0.0.0.0I have created a WLC image is AIR-AP1830-K9-8-10-151-0 After that, I have able to access GUI and AP also configured....

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to be able to authenticate wireless users through SMS tokens. Based on my research, the only way to achieve this is using ISE.Is there any other way of achieving what i want without using ISE?

Rm0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I wonder if anyone has had this issue before and if I am just missing something in the configuration. For the guest network I enabled P2P blocking with Drop and I have flex connect local switching enabled. The problem that I run into is that it seems...

Shide607 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, In our infra there are multiple cisco wlc's /Ap's monitored by  cisco prime.Now our client requested for the  history of AP association and disassociation details with reason for disassociation  for a time period a month.While checking in...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Good Morning, On my dashboard most of the devices that are connected to our WiFi identify themselves by MAC Address but some don't as below, is this a problem on the device end? Any ideas how to get all my devices to identify meaningfully?ThanksDave ...

wifi.JPG

Hi all,I'm having an issue configuring guest authentication  with a new Cisco 9800-L-C WLC.I followed this guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/213923-configure-a-web-authentication-ssid...

Hello Folks,  I'm currently planning to perform a pre-deployment survey with AP2800, so I followed those steps - AP2802i + AIR-PWRINJ6 available - Connect AP to PoE(out) and console from my PC to the AP - Convert AP2802i to Mobility express mode, - f...

AyoubC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have just inherited a setup where there are 2x AIR-CT3504-K9 managing 53x AIR-AP2802I-S-K9 access points. For the 3504 WLCs i notice there are 2x license subscription as indicated below that will be due soon. Will it cause any wifi outage i...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: