cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have since tried to access downloads for Cisco ios images..Unfortunately I am required to find partner who sold me the device, an the worst thing is, I can't even use the device Serial number yet it is genuinely a Cisco device...How else can I gain...

akariri01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small AP network running that has been running quietly and happily for a couple years. Recently one of the AP1815i-B-K9 failed and all that I could lay hands on quickly was an AP1815W-B-K9. It appears to come up normally and appears in the M...

Access Points disjoins and joins the WLC frequently. It's a new AP here are the logs that were observed. %CAPWAPAC_SMGR_TRACE_MESSAGE-5-AP_JOIN_DISJOIN:  Chassis 1 R0/0: wncd: AP Event: Session-IP: *************************** CAPWAP DTLS session clos...

Resolved! C9800 and Firebox

Hi Chrome can access WLC9800 without any issue, Firefox cannot. Please see the below. It used to access it. Dont know what happen. The below info is different with what we saw before. In the past, when visiting 9800, we got a warning saying accessing...

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2106 wireless lan controller and two 1142N-N-K9 LAPs. I am building a lab and am trying to get the APs to form a CAPWAP tunnel with the controller, however, this is not succeeding. So far the APs receive IP addresses from the pool config...

oatmeel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have Wireless and wired devices which need 802.1x authentication via ISE. We can see wireless authentication in ISE ( under Operations ----> Radius -----> Live logs) but cannot see wired devices authentication. Is this because wired device has ...

Hello,The power injector I am currently using (Model: DPSN-35FB A) has a blinking green LED for AP Power and a solid green LED for AC Power. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or if there is something wrong with the power injector. Appreciate...

Buena tarde a todos espero me puedan apoyar, tengo una duda al configurar un ssid  en la WLC 8510 en el ancho de banda del Qos me marca que el rango limite es invalido si lo configuro con mas de 500 MB , me gustaria saber si es es posible configurar ...

hi,i'm posting screenshots of my wifi config and i'd like to know if there are other settings to improve my AP 2600i wireless connection.i have a fiber connection of 1 Gbps (with ethernet cable cat 7 25mt i see in ookla speed test 978mbps!) with the ...

Immagine 2022-05-19 210515.jpg Immagine 2022-05-19 210603.jpg Immagine 2022-05-19 210644.jpg Immagine 2022-05-19 210745.jpg
andris87 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My EA2700 router just functions just perfectly. The Guest Acces also, although very rarely used.Until today, when it appeared that the guest access dosn't function anymore.When starating to browse, the browser tells the user to register (with p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card