Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Please see the below screenshot, which is wifi signal scanning. Are there any interference? Can we say there is CCI at the left side where big peak from RF 35 to 50 cover three small peaks. and there are ACI at channel between 120 - 124 where two ...

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main buildings containin...

batunkhal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

In my scenario I need to connect Access Points fron branch office in VLAN2 to WLC in HQ in VLAN1.There is an IPSec tunnel betweeen these sites and WLC can ping AP-s on remote branch site and vise-versa.Here is my question:1) I do need to define a nat...

Hello,   I have purchased a Cisco LAP 1142 but the Access Point is not up to date and the IOS version has some security vulnerabilities. Unfortunately, my access point has reached its end-of-support date at the end of september but it is for 20 days ...

Robguer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for an updated guide on configuring wireless MAB over an 802.1x profile. Is this possible? I need printers to connect without user credentials using MAB but also authenticate AD users on the same WLAN.

Hello Team, I have two WLC 4400 Series using 7.x.x.x code.  I want to configure Local Web Authentication with ISE (for Sponsor Portal)can any one suggest what configuration should be on both WLC 4400 (one is on site and one is Anchor WLC) mean to say...

Hi All,I am trying to register new WLC running 17.3.4 to our On prem CSSM.  We have applied smart config required. Currently we have it set tp cslu method to see if that helps. It shows connection to CSSM restored but gets below error Mar 8 07:33:18....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card