cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, I am currently testing iPSK for devices and so far it has worked fine until I tried to do an 8821 Cisco wireless phone. This connects, ISE shows it allowed, and it reconnects over and over and over. 700 times and counting. I've tested with a...

Hello we have a wireless network with C9800-CL and access points 9115ax. AuthC and authZ is made by ISE with EAP-TLS. Every device is working fine, except iPhone11 Pro. It connect to the WLAN smoothly. However, if we left the office and then return, ...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have been curious on how we are able to limit a Wifi access time of users. For example, a guest user is only allowed to access Wifi for 2 hours. I'd also like to know about setting up one-time Wifi password.Is the combination of Cisco WLC a...

Huan NG by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please note I have been given responsibility for this but no training.1) I have a AP which does not responds to the controller. I think the IP is wrong since it doesn't respond to pings (but the others do). How do I change the IP address?2) I can ssh...

Hello,We are starting to get a lot more wireless devices such as thermostats, HVAC monitoring, medical devices and I'm sure there will be others..We have the 5520 WLC and we would like to look at creating a new Wireless network and apply multiple PSK...

Hi,We have deployed Cisco AIR-AP2802I-Z-K9 access point in our client network.The signal strength provided by the AP is not as expected. Is there a way we can place a extender/repeater to increase the signal strength ?  

Hello everyone. I know and understand that i am not a first who ask about it, but now i need to do it again )Agenda is about roaming problems with Apple MacOS devices like Macbook etc. I am not a apple user.As a nutshell: many "big bosses" like apple...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card