cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there some limitation in Mobility Express that denies access to the admin web interface from a different subnet? I'm drawing a blank with the documentation unfortuantely. I bought three 1815 APs, one with the -C suffix to use as the controller, fo...

mcreilly by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a WLC 5520 and about 500 APs:  AIR-AP1815M-B-K9.If some how all these AP reboot (electrical loss for example), there will be about 20 random APs can not boot up. It show red led. On PoE switch port i still see it s up, but empty in show...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm attempting to build a mobility tunnel between an AireOS virtual wireless controller (8.8.130) and a C9800 virtual wireless controller ( 16.12.1s).  Are these models and software images compatible for creating a mobility tunnel? The link...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a WLAN setup with WLC models 2504, 3504, 5509, 7100 all over the globe. I am standardizing the SNMP configuration for all these WLCs. I have created a SNMPv3 user, community string and trap receivers.When i create a community string or ...

Hi, I have upgraded the CIMC software on 2 Prime Servers from Version 2.0 to 4.1(1f) using and now when I launch the KVM link, the pop up windows opens but states that the page can not be reached.   Therefore, i am no longer able to launch the KVM co...

I am trying to  set the freq in the dot11radio1(5.0GHz) but when when  I use channel in the int dot11radio 1, it says that it is invalid. Is there anything that I should do? I thought that it is probably due to DFS but that seems not to be the case. ...

Hi, I am trying to add a new AP to an existing WLC Mobility Express but while I can see that the AP joins "corretly", then I am getting an error and the AP does not upgrade the IOS: *** AP:cisco AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7l) with 96640...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone As in the title, my company has this WAP CISCO AIRONET 3700 series. It runs on PoE, but when I plugin LAN cable the LED status lights up Cyan color as shown in the video clip. The document about this model from Cisco does not refer anythi...

I tried configuring the controller so the APs auto-join in with CAPWAP but when I open the controller GUI no APs show up  and I get these error messages in the AP : config down up [*06/15/2020 22:26:13.4856] [06/15/2020 22:26:15.6000] wired0 emac 0: ...

So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main buildings containin...

Hello, I am deploying a catalyst 9800 cluster and trying to make sure the redundancy works as expected.I noticed when unplugging fibers from the pirmary, no failover happens.Yet if i completely power down the primary, the failover does happen. Is thi...

Hello Team,We are not able to login to this device, any mechanism through which we can take the backup before restarting for password recovery.. Also, Password recovery is possible on this hardware or not? Kindly advise.. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card