Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all !! I have a duplex IPCC 6.0 environment with side A and side B connecting via 45MB MPLS WAN with QoS enabled. And recently I am seeing an issue with the JTAPIGW process, for some reason it suddenly goes active on PG1b and it seems to happen...

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco gurus,My customer found that even though they delete the agents off from their UCCX + delete the End User off from their CUCM, their ex-agents still shows up on CRS Historical Reporting.Is there any way to delete these agents from Historic...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCx 4.1(1)Enhanced, separate server.Is it possible to ring a group of agents at the same time, similar to broadcast in CCM line groups.Also is it possible to flag an agent back to 'ready' state after RNA. Or is it possible to change the system time...

Hi,We have deployed IPCC Enterprise 7.2 with CAD 7. We need to display on a wall board the realtime stats of the contact center.Does anyone have the CAD DB Schema document?Thanks for your help.

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone using Email CSQs with Lotus Notes..In the Desktop Adm.Guide they use AD + Exchange, but we use AD + Notes...Anyone know why the Email buttons on the CAD agent are missing ???System is CUCM 7.0.2.10000-18 , UCCX 7.0(1)SR02_Build099 RegardsSteff...

Hi, I'm new to uccx and installed uccx 7 in a lab environment. After I launch the editor within uccx it seems to frequently lock up while loading (always around 14 percent). Anyone ever see this and am I missing something simple?thanks in advance!!

bmcghee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneThis may be considered out of scope for this forum, but I wondered if anyone might know: In the realtime CSQsSummary Table (IPCC Database) how they've done the conversion to get from millisecs (oldest contact) to the HH:MM:SS format (convO...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes