Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm facing an issue when using DB Read + DB Get objects in my scripting. DB Read will be extracting a single row from the table while DB Get would assigning the result from DB Read into the variables defined.However, each time it goes through ...

Hi,I'm at a loss to explain the reported behaviour of a number of inbound calls to UCCX agents. They are saying the call is presented to them, but when the agent answers, they hear ringing and when the call gets answered by the remote party, they cla...

Hi,I have a requirement from a customer mentioned below,For Investors Relations press 1.For Human Potential press 2.For Public relations press 3.For CEO office press 4.For CFO Office press 5.For other departments or operator assistance press 0.Each c...

We have a new script that we're trying to implement. PSNT caller calls 800 number routed to our CM ingress gateway -> Gatekeeper trunk -> Gatekeeper -> IPCC Enterprise w/CVP. Caller hit's option #1 then #3 which routes the call back out the Gatekee...

laubry by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Call Manager 6.0. i have created some auth codes. but these auth codes are users based is there any way to restrict autcodes with extension. Just like my extension is 2001 and my auth code is 12345. so if somebody wants to use my auth from...