Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When going throught the CRSX wizard to create CTI Route Points and CTI ports I am getting twice the amount of CTI ports that I have requested. There are not error messages in event viewer and the wizard completes successfully. For instance, when I ...

jones2sr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is using IPCC Express 5.0 with CallManager 5.1. CallManage is set up for LDAP Authentication for End Users. According to “Understanding the Directory”http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmsys/a...

d.menkel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;Once the call list imported to the ICM, I need to know how I can determine the used skill group to do that outbound call (for each number) based on doing a query (via the Application Gateway), this query will send the telephone number (need to...

Dear sir i m using CCX5.0 on MCS7916 Appliance.I would like to know that CCX-50-WFM-S1 1 seat license need a extra hardware for Workforce Management or we can use this on same MCS7916 Appliance.and how it works with CCX5.0 and why this license is use...

Hi!On an IPCC Enterprise solution, how can I get SMS (messages to mobile phones) functionality from the agents desktops? Is there an additional module that have to be purchased?thanks,Mario S

msocarras by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am relatively new to IPCC scripting, and am still waiting on the proper learning material to arrive. In the meantime I need to add a zero out/time out option to an existing script. I can't seem to locate the proper object in the CRS editor to add...

afischer1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears;I noticed the use of Media Routing Domain with Outbound settings, the question is: what are the domains that should be configued on the ICM? And why we need such domain called Media Routing Domain to communicate with the outbound dialer?As I kn...