Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our current PBX system has the ability to display every agents status in our entire call environment every five seconds.Does the realtime reporting on the Express or Enterprise do something similar ? Or is there another component that performs this t...

Folks, we have a small call center with 20 agents, we are running ipcc express with 4.x. We would like to give the dialer an option to reach Auto attendent while waiting in queue, can this be done, can we call another script from a script based ...

Having the same problem - like most of the others who posted, Rascal server unable to start. After following TAC case K20816479, now I have no rascal server anywhere - tried going back to 3.03 but rascal wasn't and option for install either. Anybody ...

Can someone please tell me if a document exists that clearly makes a comparison between these two systems. There seems to be a huge difference in cost, but no clear mention what benefits (beside number of agents and improved CTI)the Enterprise has o...

Hi - I upgraded from IPCCX 3.0(3a) last spring and only had licensing for 1 IP Phone Agent. TOday I received 7 license files which I'd like to activie. Can I simply run the license upgrade tool and point to those new license files to make them LIVE? ...

cpoper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CVP 4.0 H.323 Comprehensive Mode and need to redirect an incoming call after self-service to an external destination(or external service center)Q1. What is the best way to do this?For this I am using ICM labels that gets processed by CVP V...

kamesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!How do I change the RNA timeout, and can I do it individually per CSQ/Team or do I set it as system default?Is there any other way to change the "Agent state after RNA" execpt for the over all setting in the "System Parameters Configuration"?I hav...

Hi,i have an existing database of contacts and i would like to make outbound campaigns based on that database. Is there any way for UCCX to read that info directly from the database, without importing a CSV file? Also, is there any way to do scriptin...