Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I want to edit a script to place someone in queue if all agents are busy. Then play hold music for 20-30 seconds between a prompt that says "We are busy, please continue to hold, or press # to leave a message for our agents to return."So the questio...

kking by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a new-installed IVR4.5 server, but I am facing with a problem: when the server reboots or shutdowns (suddenly or planned), all the wav file in the folder C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\user are deleted. They are the files for our prom...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gateway 12.4.11T2 work fine then stops after some time. I suspect after 24 hours when it's time to re-cache there is a problem.I've attached the debug http client all with the cache errors from CVP. Do you see anything in the debug? I've never looked...

Hicurrently running CM 4.1(3) CVP3.1 and ICM6.0upgrading to CM 5.1(2a) CVP4 and ICM7.1Im planning on upgrading the CallManager first. So it will be 4.1(3) to 5.1(2a) as I hear there are bugs with CTI on 5.1(2). Does anyone know of potential JTAPI iss...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; We have an IPCC ver 3.5; we know that this version is EOS but we want to make a growth of this up to 50 agents and we still have 5 years of support in hardware and software; but we are looking the possibility of upgrading it to version 4.0, exist...