Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Running IPCC 4.0(3) with CCM 4.1 and trying to upload peoples spoken name waves file in IPCC administration. No matter what I put in for the User ID field, I get an error back stating "User not available". I assume this user id field is supposed to p...

Hi all,Is there any way to use IP Phone Login or anything similiar to log agents into the Skill Groups via the handset if/when the CTIOS Toolkit desktop is not available? (Computer problems etc...)We're using IPCC Enterprise 7.1(4).Thanks

deanz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded my server from IPCC 4.0(4) TO ipcc 4.0(5) HA.Currently only primary server is up , secondary server is down.When I login to historical reports that system gives the error message " Can not connect to database.. see lof files..the log...

satishy_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPCCX Scripting

I am trying to write a script that will automatically send callers to voice mail if no agents are logged in. I know I have to do a DB Read from somewhere but I'm not sure where to get the info on whether or not an agent is logged in.Thanks in advanc...

Resolved! IPCC Script help

I have a script that I would like to add for instance press 1 for HR and the caller be able to press 1 to transfer to the HR number. I do not know much about scripts and I'm having a hard time finding out how to do this from the documentation. I ha...

Hellowe are upgrading out IPCC from 3.5 -> 4.05my problem is about upgrading the CAD, are there any smart way to do it.. we have 17 local departments with 5-15 CAD installed. If I have to do the uninstall manually, and then the install, it would be q...

Hi all!I'm using CAD 6.2 now. But it seem not support unicode in Enterprise Parameter Window.Do you know any patch to support this feature in CAD?Thanks

ngocgl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm building an application which has 250 different Dialed numbers associated with it. Does anyone know of a good way to build the Route Points in Call Manager in bulk? Building them one by one is going to take forever, and I dont think that you c...

I have a client that wants to set a different reason code upon logging into Agent Desktop. Right now, logging in causes the agent to immediately go into a NOT READY state without seeing a popup box. They are presently required to into the READY state...

Problem Details: IPCC Express Premium 4.0.5 Build 042(I will be upgrading to sr1 next week)Our IPCC script uses a call redirect to call a customer back if they don't want to stay on hold. When that call redirect happens the agent gets put in a N...