Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Could someone refresh my memory on how to remove agents from the IPCC Express "Resoures" listing? I thoguht I needed to just remove the associated phone/user from the Jtapi user in Call Manager, but its not removing them from the list. tia.

Hi all,I deployed 1 callcenter and now I need to write CRA Script with time and dateMy need is make many mode to system work with specific time rangeEx: day, night, Sunday, work day....Any one have sample script with time and dateThanks alotI will vo...

I’ve noticed an issue with an Outbound Dialer/Blended Agent install. If the OutboundControl variable is set PREDICTIVE_(ONLY or BLENDED) or PROGRESSIVE_(ONLY or BLENDED) the call never actually rings through to the “customer” side. The dialer picks u...

adignan by Level 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are looking into setting up an application gateway which will have an odbc connection to one of our database servers so I can do data dips in my scripting.Does anyone know a specific PDF I could read to get up to speed? Searching on ODBC or ...

I want to get data from IPCC express database The reports I want to generate contains the following dataAmount of Transfered CallsIVR attended callsRinging time average for callsTimes an Agent has loged in with timeAgent GroupI also want to show the ...

My supervisors do not answer their phones. I answer phone on their line. I then would like to talk on speaker with them to introduce the call. Is this possible? I do not want to ring their phone because they do not pick up their phone unless I adv...

I have a customer who is considering IPCC Express, and he would like to see a full list of the 100 canned reports that ship with the product. Can anyone point me towards this list?Thanks!Josh

jbofinge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes