Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey,having a little issue with A supervisor and agent desktop configuration. all clients are behind a checkpoint firewall and the CCM 4.X with co resident 3.5(2) IPCC standard is protected by this firewall. the application traverses the checkpoint to...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have IPCC Express version 4.0(3) and CallManager 4.1(3) (pub and Sub) which was set up a while ago. The JTAPI integration was done and several triggers added successfully which are being used quite happily.Now when trying to add a new trigge...

scoe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our scripts were originally setup to go to en_us\companyname. When I upgraded to 4.0(2), the Language would not accept the directory and the scripts cannot find the prompts.I can copy the files up a level and that works, but when I restart the engin...

I'm looking for suggestions on how to write an outbound dialer script that queries a database/XML file for a phone number. The script then dials the phone number and plays greeting/prompt and then ends the call.Is this doable or do a need the Cisco ...

Is there anyway to suppress dialtone on an agent's ICD line? Each agent phone has an ICD line and a personal line. We want to eliminate the possibiltiy of an agent using the ICD line to place an outgoing call. The CCM version is 4.2.3, the IPCC is ...

kcaneva by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have icm7.0,ccm4.1 and ipivr.We have an issue when we login to ctios client the dekstop does not respond and grayed out.All the desktop and in different vlan and we are able to ping the icm servers.We also gave the ipcc server subnet to the pc and...

Hi, I have a query around using Legato to backup and restore all ICM servers. 1. There are no Cisco supported backup and restore third party software?2.Will Cisco support Legatop third party software on the servers?3. Has anyone used Legato to backup...

mistryn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IPCC Express Premium with ASR and TTS using Realspeak and OpenSpeech. Both subsystems are "In Service". TTS is working OK. I have followed the configuration steps in the following doucument for configuration.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/produ...

bradb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes