Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a script which when callers call they will be routed to an available agent If all the agents are busy "please stay on the line" prompt will be played After 30 seconds " your call is important to us, you may also leave a message ...

Hi,Have this problem which occurs intermittently. This happens when an IP Phone Agent changes its state from Ready to Not Ready or Logout, the request would take a very long time. From what I can see from the phone, it would just display "Requesting....

I have a lot of rejected calls due to a "Remote timeout" reason according to the real time reporting tool. I do not know exactly what is the source of this problem, but I wonder if there is a documentation where I could see the exact meaning of the ...

Our cisco engineers have informed me that Email routing and Web Collab will not work with system IPCC. I've tried getting further information but Cisco has been unable to give me any further information.Can anyone suggest a different solution for Ema...

cpi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the staging guide Cisco ICM/IPCC 7.0(0) the document gives guidelines for partitioning AW/HDS. In the Install and Config Guide it states it's not supported.If it is supported, what are the recommended sizes I should be using for each partition....

micandre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I configure a JTAPI Trigger using a CTI Route Point with a Directory Number thats exist in another partition the JTAPI Trigger don't work. Anyone knows if I can use the same directory Number twice (different Partitions) and associate one of t...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Not sure if this is possible.I have a customer with three departments. There is one supervisor in each department. Each supervisor has webview access.The customer wants that each supervisor may only run reports on agents or skill groups associated...

IPCC 7.0 EnterpriseCall Manager 4.1IVR 3.3Currently we have about 200 800 numbers that ring into our system. Just found out that they want to add over 500 more.Currently we overwrite the 4 digit DNIS with a 5 digit number that corresponds to a uniqu...

I am using a record write type program to record wav files. The files are beinggenerated but they do not play back. IfI substitute a known good file it plays.The record process seems broken but I find no indication of errors. Any suggestion?? Art

aelee1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am passing ANI as a variable called ANI. It's ten digits. I want to take the ANI variable and strip away the first three numbers and create another variable using those first three numbers. For example:ANI = 4067482040PREFIX = 406Does anyone have a...

I have 2 channels configured for a CSQ,so i have 2 CTI ports and 1 CTI RP.When those 2 channels are in use.How can I configure my CCM in order that if those 2 CTI ports are busy redirect the call to an operator.Thanks