Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am a beginner on IVR scripting, ASR side. I have gone throught document from Nuance and Cisco, but still find no way to program a script which resume the ASR resource, especially in define the grammar.Could any one comment on the followings ...

whchu2005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I work for a small company that would like a caller to be given a set of options #1 for sales, #2 for technical support, then Prompt the user to enter in the state abbreviation. Is there a good way to do this with out entering in 50 differen...

skiffs811 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ICM script that runs an external IPIVR script that collects five digits and returns it to ICM as PeripheralVariable9. Then returns a ?Dynamic Label? of PeripheralVarible9. If agent is on a call or in ready status and doesn?t answer the call after 1...

owingse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IPCC Express Premium 4.0(3) and mysql, for checking DNIS. When I create Enterprise Database Subsystem Datasource it work fine but in MIVR log I see: 2397153: Sep 26 06:15:51.367 GEST %MIVR-SS_DB-7-UNK: Checkout Connection2397154: Sep 26 06:1...

mark_ittt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the sample icd.aef script. The agent is available, from the Agent Desktop it shows the status change from ready to reserved but instead of the call coming through the agent's status changes to 'not ready' and the call goes into the queue. ...

d.teal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the exact calculation for expected wait time in IPCCexpress 3.5? I see many posts regarding the step returning a -1, and reference to what is taken into consideration : total agents logged in, talk time, number of calls, etc. What ...

In IPCC 4.x, is IP phone agent initiated recording relying on desktop monitoring feature. I think it is nothing to do with that, right. Just want to check with you guys. Since IPCC 3.x doesn't have agent initiated recording and also no desktop monito...

Did anybody have success in deploying CVP survivability tcl script?I tried to follow CVP 3.1 SRND, the call can not be transferred to an IP phone. The testing scenario is, if the call sent to CVP/ICM doesn't get label, the cvp survivability tcl takes...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes