Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have a system prompt that I could use when users are at a menu in a script and they have made an invalid choice? or if they haven't made any selection at all?Thanks,Christy

Hi,My customer wants that a call placed in a queue to be transferred to operator after 60 seconds (if unanswered by agent). With that it should display something that it was returning from the IPCC queue so that operator could answer the call accordi...

HiI have just installed a router then a logger on the same server, everything went ok, however I am getting a error in the windows 2003 event viewer stating that the MDS Feed from Router to Logger Failed.I can see from the command windows that the md...

Hello,Time to time we has alert:Subject: [RTMT-ALERT] DirectoryConnectionFailedDirectory connection failed .Monitored precanned object has value of 0.How we can resolve problem?DC Directory with colocated CCM and IPCC Express

mark_ittt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create wav files for IPCC express using the phone, currently files can be created using wav recorder and mic but is it possible using the phone. My customer needs to update holiday messages and am trying to find out the easiest way ...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes