Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to dynamically set the skill for a call in the script. For example I have a Skill variable that matches a skill set in IPCC. I pull that skill variable from a database based on callednumber. I want to take that skill set and do a se...

lucotc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see periodically from our CTI Server:CNetPort(017645D0)::ReceiveData, recv, WARNING,, Connection to Host[a.b.c.d], Connection reset by peer. (WSAECONNRESET), Error Number(10054).What does it mean? Where can I find error number descriptions?IPCC...

I am attmpting to open IPCCX Premium scripts and I get "Failed to load c:\...\script.aef file; java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread Datajava.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread data"I installed my script edior off of Enhanced IPCCX, is that the p...

i enabled the multilevel administration on call manager 4.1 ,without installing the MLA program,then i can't access the call manager with the old account ,what can i do now?

Please help!Why CTI route point on Callmanager is not registered, though JTAPItest program on ICM let make calls from one IP phone to another.User, which I put in PG configuration, is also associated with phone, from which I can make call through JTA...

With SYSTEM IPCC there is a setting that is called Skill Group Statistics Collection Interval. (default 10s) This is available in the Central Controller settings web page.My question is: can you change this settings in IPCC enterprise? I am pretty su...

rkubita by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Please help to configure Lab IPCC.I'm trying to integrate Callmanager 4.1 and ICM for Lab purpose, but I have not any CTI OS disks, such as: "CTI OS CTI OS Agent CTI OS Supervisor CTI Desktop Turnkey CTI Agent Turnkey CTI Server"Is it absolutely n...