Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folk, I am new to IPCC and trying to get to work. I wanted to find out of CTI was optional and that i could run IPCC witout the CTI. I do not care about the screen pop ups or the agents login. I want to route the call to a certain DN(agent DN), ...

Installed IPCC3.12 on CCM334 in the lab. but couldn't log on the appadmin page after installation. Username:Administrator(Captital A) and password ciscocisco. Noticed in the compatibility matrix it does't say this is supported. maybe this is the issu...

Can anyone help with this? I have a customer who has implemented our IPCC enterprise solution. The are running into issues with Agent Auto Answer and want to know if Zip tone is supported, please read below. If this is supported is there any refere...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to run two agents application on two different pc with the single CRA Server without success. When the second agent application tries to login it is returning an erroro message indicating that the user is already logged in.Is there a ...

qni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have installed ICM 6.0 With ccm 4.0 and ivr 3.5.2(co-resident).The Jtapi services have come active and all the ctiports and router points have registered.Also Configurered vru,agent desk setting,generic pg with CCMPG and vru Pg.Got the logical con...