Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I accidently deleted default VOIP Monitor server in CAD Desktop Administrator.Is there anyway to add the VOIP monitor server easily without a reinstall.IPCC Express version is 3.1.3 and this VOIP monitor is installed in the same IPCC Express server ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come up with a solution for multilevel administration in IPCC? I have a client that wants a supervisor to be able change a resources skills but not the ability to shut the engine down, you get the idea.Thanks in advance.Craig Belcher

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a call comes in from an AT&T toll free number and goes into the IVR is the ANI lost on post route? When I run a query on Route Call Detail for Post Routed calls the ANI is always the DNIS/VDN that entered the IVR. Thanks for any thoughts....Scot...

umassjsp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,ICD dequeue step definition is "Removes a call from one specific Contact Service Queue or all CSQs"I'm not sure to fully understand the "removes a call" terms. What happens with the call? Is it terminated, does it follow the rest of the script ...

ldemanet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would someone be willing to post a quick 'How To' or most used expression tests for RTTEST? Looking to learn more about expression testing through RTTEST.Thanks in advance for your time,JWD

jdean74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to be able to modify the Calling party name / number before the call is passed to an agent, so that I can use TAPI on the agent desktop to perform different functions.exampleA caller presses 1 in an script and the CPN is changed to "New call...

Folks, Trying to install ICM 4.6.2. I keep getting an error that the sort order or character set is incorrect.I have installed SQL 7.0 server multiple times to correct the problem with the correct sort order (Binary), but, i am unable to find t...