Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, We have struck at when migrating java form 1.6 to 1.7 in cvp 9. We have one of the customer and they are still running on CVP 9 which has Java 1.6. But their backed system migrated to TLS 1.2 and they want to move this to production as...

I need to check if an agent is logged on - easy but I need to check if they are idle ie available to make a call. I tested using If statement  ready>1 with X as going to announcement but it seemed to fail   1X agent logged on Made a call to the same ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having an issue with callers being able to exit the queue when all agents are busy to leave a VM. Queued callers get a message- agents busy, please hold, press 1 to leave VM" then they get 30s of MOH from CUCM as I'm using call hold/unhold to...

uccxCapture.JPG

I have created a CSV file with all the Column headers and data in the CSV File, I have uploaded the file with postman using the form-data fileContent type as file and description as text and gave the description, and the Job is successfully created. ...