Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm having little luck finding information on adding entries to the Route Table in Cisco SIP Proxy (8.5). I understand how to add a basic entry but what I really need to know is what wildcards are available to be used for the Key entries? Would these...

Hi All, I have a requirement to open an IE browser with different URL link based on some criteria like last call type.  Please let me know if it is possible to open different URL links based on call criteria. I had seen screen pop up gadget documents...

Dear Sir, Thank For Good Documentation that you Attach in Reply Message. I Read All of your Document and I appreciate if you could give me a hint on this Scenario. Scenario: The Scenario is that I have 6 Site that connecting with WAN Technology to Ea...

Hi Ive added a new gadget in finesse, logged on as an  agent and can see the new tab. For testing I added a url http://www.bbc.co.uk  but it is blank. I also added an internal URL - what am I missing? bbctest_xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When an incoming Chats comes to any agent, it doesn't display any Alerts in Cisco Finesse, there are no alerts or pop-ups from the finesse to show that an incoming chat has come, Right now a small beep alert is there which cannot be heard properl...

Risat by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm taking a lab on dCloud about CUCCX v10.6 and there are some reports on CUIC that I'll like to configure for my site, I try to copy the reports but some fields don't know how to create them cause are not listed, is there already a reports t...