Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We upgraded to 10.6 this weekend and I am unclear as to whether there is still the ability to run Historical Reporting from an application. I am aware of the CUIC console but I would like to verify if there is still an application that can be used fo...

Hello,I would like to queue a call, and play a prompt just prior to sending to an available agent.  I'm using the Connect node under the Selected branch of the Select Resource node.  My uncertainty is what happens if the call experiences a RONA?  Wil...

Resolved! Precision Queuing

Hi folks, I have configured Precision Routing in UCCE environment and configured as per Cisco Guide. I need correction and understanding on below test what I have completed. I have configured PQ in simple. Created attributes --> Assigned attributed ...

All, We moved into QM 10.5 recently and gradually change phones from old SCCP (7941,7961) phones to new SIP (8851, 8861) phones. We are using QM Desktop Recording method to record all UCCX Agent calls after users login to CAD. We use CUCM 9.1.2 and...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes