Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Colleagues, good day!Please tell me such a simple thing: how in UCCX script editor convert a string like: "User [type = Call Manager User, id = aa.ivanov, authenticated = true]" in the following string: "aa.ivanov" I'm not familiar with the Java prog...

Hi Ive been struggling with this one for a while. All custom files that was recorded and uploaded to the uccx distorts when activated. ive converted the files to the propper settings 8khz u-law etc to no avail.. even if i download a diffrent file to ...

I am trying to parse some XML to extract the name of item, but I not having any success. Here is the XML. <?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?><resource>    <self>http://fonccx9-01/adminapi/resource/user01</self>    <userID>us...

Packaged CCE 10.5.1 CVP: Version: 10.5(1) User is having Side -A and Side-B in which they have one Publisher and three subscribers on Side-A and fourth Subscriber on Side-B. On FQDN settings in Call Manager cluster they have put the FQDN as given in ...

sohri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I'm planning to upgrade my CCX 7.0 to the latest version,  I know that  I need to  take the backup  with pre-upgrade tool, But When  I enter  details of SFTP and  click to take a  backup  I'm getting this error:Cisco Unified CCX backup pre-...