Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,New to scripting.  Trying to write/modify some sample scripts.  I had a question about the play prompt step.Sometimes the value of a prompt variable is something like SP[gen\hour.wav] while other times it might be promptDir + "hour.wav"What...

Hi Team,I am looking for the exact SQL formula to calculate the Average Speed of Answer (ASA) for an agent.The "Reporting Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted 8.5(3) - March 2012" mention the following on page 87The ASA is c...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ver 8!Usually in the prompt directory I would see en_us and maybe es_us for Spanish. In this system I only see default, en and en_us. What are these and how best to create Spanish folder?I can see in windows explorer under wfavvid\prompts the lang...

Hello Everyone.   I'm trying to add field from DB Get.   It seems to picking up Variable for "java.lang.String".  However, when I tried to add  "java.math.BigDecimal", it does not show any selection for the variable Name to store... This is for a cu...