Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have suggestions for where I might look to find someone who is experienced with Cisco UCCE (Unified Contact Center Enterprise)? Thank you for any insight you can provide! I can be reached directly at clairekathryn@gmail.com      

i am new to UCCE                  i noticed that number of abandon calls have increased by 9% for priority call segment, i need to find the root cause and resolution to this issue how to start investigation?ICM version-8.0CVP version : CVP 8.0(1) Bui...

Hello,I'm trying to schedule a report in the historical reporting client, but don't seem to be able to specify the range of times that the report covers. If I choose to run the report once, I can specify a start and end date, but if I choose to run t...

when i try to join a uccx slave node to the cluster i get the following error on the initial wizard: to Cluster failed because of Cluster Exception invalid disk Sise: diskSize(C2-FB-UCC-01)=146, diskSize(S2-ST-UCC-02)=134what can i do to fx it?

Trying to integrate a CRM App running Mysql 5.4 with UCCX 7. I know this isn't specifically supported, but others have stated they've had success...I've added the ODBC drivers to the UCCX server and successfully tested the connection within the drive...

. When I  am geting call on CTI OS agent desktop, the caltype is appearing as PREROUTE_ACD_IN instead of the last calltype used by the script. I have different calltype for each cuctomer option. I was expecting this same calltype will appear on callt...

Good afternoon,Has anyone in the Cisco environment had experience with bringing message board capabilities to the agent desktop..I have one CSQ that has requested seeing agents available and call Que's somehow right from the CAD without going to an...

Hello allWe use a number of workflows within the supervisor desktop such as 'Message box action', ' Report action' etc…For some reason they have all stopped working across the entire platform. We have tried setting them up again, and carried out an e...