Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI know the Time Propertise of ICM Script. Based of the local time I can route the script. I need to know, how I can create a script based on different time zone. For Example ...I dialer 786...after that it will check the India Standard Time (9AM to...

Who kwows the proportion of AMD normally reached by a dialer or by Cisco Dialer.Most are AMD are recognized by the dialer but some are not .We've got more than 15% AMD transferred to agents.Nancy ThompsonLa Capitale general insuranceQuebec, Canadanan...

we are running ICM 7.1.4 with ccm 4.2.3 and CVP 3.1 (no vxml server) H323. we have a business requirement which is to transfer the customer to an IVR survey tree and to collect the CED from the customer to get the result of the survey. so in conclu...

luai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in UCCX 8.0 - calls recorded through the agent desktop, by the agent - are stored on the UCCX server. want to export these files to a central location for further linking to a CRM system.  Are these files still in a proprietary format ? Also, what is...

Hi for all ,     I have problem with call manager version 6.1 , we upgrade from 4.x to 6.x  , after that when i accessthere massege ( warning license .......)  and when i try to add or delete phone i recevied this massege add phone  ( add failed .[4...

If you are running uccx express enhanced with 150 licensed IVR ports.  Does that mean you have 75 ports configurable for each server in HA totaling 150 or 150 for each totaling 300?

waltzy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following direct upgrade paths to UCCx 8.0(2) is listed in the "Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Cisco Unified CCX) Software and Hardware Compatibility Guide": 5.0(2) SR2, 7.0(1) SR5 and 8.0(1).Question:Can UCCx 5.0(2) SR3 be upgraded to 8.0...