Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a requirement where we are migrating current CTIOS desktop to Finesse.One of the current functionality within CTIOS Desktop  is that When agent hits login Icon, CTIOS retrieves the agent's  Windows user name and uses it as finesse user name...

sathesujit by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

When  the customer calls in, a session is started.enters a id in our IVR, If the customer doesn't do anything but hang up, what happens.It seems we have 50% of calls inbound that are like this, is it normal?

Hi,Currently we are using CTIOS and in near future we are planning to migrate to Finesse server. Before the migration starts we wanted to build a sample application around the finesse APIs for feasibility study. Is it possible to spin up a local fine...

I want to implement eGain ECE CHAT & Email featues in Custom Agent Desktop(  Finesse UCCE 11.5)Our custom Agent Desktop is developed in .Net (C#) using Finesse REST APIs. I am able to login into finesse through.We have added ECE chat and Email gadget...

Hello,I want to implement Social Miner Email & Chat  features in Custom Agent Desktop(  Finesse UCCX 11.5)Our custom Agent Desktop is developed in .Net (C#) using Finesse REST APIs.We have added Social Miner Email & Chat gadget in finesse Agent Deskt...

Hi,I am trying to use createWSRequest using the arguments below:            finesse.modules.DellFed_ScreenPopGadget.createWSRequest(restEndpoint + "5GT3C6U", {                      method: 'GET',        dataType: 'text',  cache: false,  data: {},  wi...

we have 2 agents that primarily make outbound calls, so they are in not-ready status most of the time.Is there a way for them to make calls when they are in ready state or is there a way for the system to put them in ready state again after their cal...

Hi,I have a question about setting passwords for agent using finesse, Is it mandatory to set the password for agents using finesse, is there a way we can get around setting passwords for each and every agent.CTIOS clients didnt have the need to set p...

azizshaik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many simultaneous XMPP connections will Social Miner support for monitoring the status of task routing tasks?Also are there any API limits (e.g. calls/minute) if using API calls to monitor the status of task routing tasks?

kpickard by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes