Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,Anyone knows where finesse stores the configuration data, for example i am looking to find the wrapup code storage in the system.I dont see any informix database table with that description, please let me know where do i get it to do a bilk operat...

Hello,I have a client that is upgrading to CCX 11.5 and thus moving from the thick supervisor desktop to the finesse client.  As I understand it, and from a bit of poking around, the finesse client does NOT have the same live reports available out of...

gmoore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello TeamOur developers would like to gain access to the source files/directories from the Finesse Admin server as per the screen print below.  <gadget>/desktop/gadgets/CallControl.jsp</gadget><gadget>/3rdpartygadget/files/gadgets/IDandV/IDandV.xml<...

Any idea why this isn't working?https://uccx-001-app-prod.statebridgecompany.com:8445/finesse/api/User/jdickinsontrying this with postman and response is 415.. <div id="content">            <div id="content-header">HTTP Status 415 - Unsupported Media...

Hi,we have a issue in our environment where in finesse servers are gradually slowing down and causing latency in responding to requests and we found out that this is due to the network transfers that the agents are initiating, so we want to know if f...

azizshaik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer where the agents are requesting a "CLOCK" (analog / digital) of the current system time to be displayed at all times in the Agents Finesse Desktop.  Anyone doing something like or know where to start?

Resolved! Rest API help.

Through my web app, I have access to all the rest api functions.I did not see one for placing a call.  I can get a list of numbers from our database and display them through the web app.What is the best workflow for communicating or placing a call?Sh...

We are using call studio 10.5, and I want to know the behavior of Enter element. For example, if it is digit enter element, and I specify the min and max to 3 and 3, then when we do the phone call, if user enter 4 digits, it will automatically take t...

Hello, community!Does anybody know what is the exact length for Element data variable, checked docs and nothing mentioned about variable lengthhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp9_0...

ayankovs by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors