Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,We have CUIC that came with UCCX, CUIC standardThe inbound report "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" gives us the abandoned calls.Customer has two teams and the supervisors are only interested to see the abandoned calls from their own teamSee...

Dear, I have developed a custom gadget for call transfer and wrapup. I have deployed that gadget via third party gadget on UCCX and facing some issues. I am using call start handler to show the gadget on call landing and push the wrapup code on call ...

I see that finesse.js has a value for firstName and lastName but I didn't see userID or userName.How would I get the logged in username for the purpose of populating a 3rd party embedded app?Joe

Possibly related to the other issue just recently posted but looks like a slightly different scenario.    Creation of new fields works OK but creating a fieldset and adding them fails with authorisation error referencing the field just created.  12:2...

ptindall by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the Java SDK, I start the connection and it works fine for a while. But then eventually I get a message like this:com.cisco.thunderhead.errors.UnauthorizedRestApiException: null: RestApiError with errorType: unAuthorized, errorData: NonBlo...

jeremypng by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for some help with remote control of CVP servers - specifically some way to perform a graceful shutdown of CVP remotely in the same way that the Ops Console does this .. I've looked at CLI commands and the CVP API commands available bu...

Richsz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1) In group report how to display the report with expand all groups?2) How to cahnge the summary row with different background color?3) When in calculated column division by zero display error and not 0 like in previous version.4) Problem with thr...

michales by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using context service SDK 2.0.1, and it is attempting to hit hosts that are only accessible from the Cisco network, causing requests to fail when made from clients without internal cisco access. It was my understanding that context service was i...

bcason by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors