Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Is it possible to create a gadget that will allow agent to select wrap up code from a list that will change depending on the skill group?I was trying to make sense of Class finesse.restservices.WrapUpReason from java script library but all it provide...

Hi,When comparing at Agent_Interval.LoggedOnTime with the duration between Agent_State_Trace.Eventname=1 and Agent_State_Trace.Eventname=0 there is a time difference.When doing the comparison on an Agent they had:LoggedOnTime: 08:48Duration between E...

Team,i am looking for capturing audium exception in my custom decision element.i dont want to use error element. is there any way i could just handle in the same custom code itself?i wrote this element to handle db exception, but now i am facing chal...

Hi All, I have got a new UCCX deployment with Finesse where customer wants CRM screen pop up of customer record based on ANI match so:1) How do I pass the calller id from UCCX/Finesse to Pivotal CRM.2) Pivotal team is saying once they receive the ANI...

Hello,I've configured Agent Greeting feature for CVP 9 and i am dialling the recording script from Finesse 10.5; i am choosing the option to record a greeting, then ( when the call reach the run ext. script for "RecordAgentGreeting", i am getting the...

Can we have the value of Custom variables like “callVariable1” at first execution of function “handleNewDialog”? since right now we have to add Handler “dialog.addHandler('change', _processCall);”, which refresh the screen multiple times to get the r...

Hi All,We need to know ,Timeout for Request which are doing using gadget.io.request() method, as we have some requests using external web service, which is taking response time as 10sec, for such a kind we are getting response as http 504, we all kno...

UCCE / ICM 10.0.1 - My interpretation of these fields from the database schema guide is that their values should match.  What I'm seeing in our database is that RouterCallsAbandToAgent is always equal to or higher than AbandonRingCalls.  Can anyone w...

Top Solution Authors