Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco community,New to Cisco and getting to grips with it's functionality.One issue we have is the use of Wrap - we are told you can only enter wrap via auto wrap at the end of the call which lasts for x number of seconds or the agent switches sta...

Hi,We have finesse Gadget where we load our application with the gadget using the IFrame. Now we need to support Chinese Locale, We need to extract the Locale Information within the gadget and pass that on to our application. Whats the way to achieve...

subhardw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I tell Tomcat to use the SSL certificate issued by a CA, that I have uploaded today, instead of the default self - signed ?I have already bounced couple services, but no luck. Here is the version:Application Software Version: 10.5(1)-4 Operat...

Is there a way how to see values of session variables or element variables during debug session?I'm debugging Call Studio application, set a break-point and can execute application step by step. But I couldn't find a way how to see values of element ...

e.gailiss by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am Ganesh, Technical Developer in Global Knowledge. I have been trying to Implement "PCCE- Lab only " in our Firm. I have been stuck up for a long time in importing the Base config file, while Installing the pcce. I am currently following the in...

Hi all,We have CVP 8.5 integrated with Nuance 9. But we want to upgrade to CVP 10.5. I see on the Call Studio -> Properties -> VoiceXML Gateway setting, only Nuance 10. So is Nuance 9 not supported with CVP 10.5? Thanks.

Hi! I'm new to CVP so this question might be stupid. But still...I have multiple CVP serves. When I save audio file with "recording" element - does it get synced to other CVP servers defined in OAMP?In docs there is mention of syncing but I could no...

e.gailiss by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I have a customer who has been doing all of their current & previous development in Eclipse.  They have UCCE 9.x and CVP Studio.  The are asking if they can continue to code in Eclipse rather than Studio.  Is this possible and if so, how do ...

stzemait by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have created a custom Wallboard in IIS that contains agent data and we are displaying it in the Finesse Desktop.The wallboards stats update every 15 secs, therefore we would like the gadget in Finesse to update these changes.Is there any methods /...

Hello,With the latest Finesse we can have multiple columns in the layout.  From my experience, if I configure two columns, both columns are the same width.  Is it possible to specify the size of each column so that one is wider than the other?Thanks,...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors