IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a query regarding Translation Patterns on Call Manager: Prior to today, my understanding of Translation Patterns was that they applied to inbound calls only as per the average call flow: Inbound Calls: - Provider ---Gateway/CUBE (+any transla...

TariqMK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any configurable parameter for a Cisco ATA-190 that relates to supervisory disconnect?  We have an ATA that is connected to a radio patch system.  The call connects successfully and works to communicate through the the radio patch.  Our issu...

elt143 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2901 Router configured as CUCME and local NTP Server. Our time is GMT+3 now that it is summer and GMT+2 in the Winter. Commands on Router. R1# clock set 10:00:00 31 March 2017 R1(config)# clock timezone EET 2 0R1(config)# clock summer-time ...

Hello Everybody,                     I have CME 10.5 installed on Cisco 2911 Router. I am trying to configure corlist but I coudnt. Here is what i did dial-peer cor custom name National name International!!dial-peer cor list Managers member Internati...

Hi, I have a client that is using a group of 12 Voice FXO interfaces and 2 Voice FXS interfaces for their PSTN connection using a 2850 router. It is configured as follows: trunk group FXO-GROUP hunt-scheme longest-idletrunk group DID-GROUP voice-p...

I have an issue with getting the device pool "Connected Party Transformation" working. Setup CUCM 11.52x 9971 Phones (SIP)Each phone is in a different location, different region and different device pool. Calls between the phones work fine. I have tw...

Hello, We have call manager 11.5 and contact center 10.6. Time to time I get messages from call manager with next problem: Mar 27 2017 14:53:10.384 UTC : %UC_CTI-4-CtiQbeFailureResponse: %[Error code =-1932787498][Sequence number=74100][Error messag...

Dear All, I have removed NTP reference from date/time group and there were 6500 phones depending on it. Both SCCP & SIP phones, and all the sccp phones rebooted immediately after the change, but only a very few SIP phones rebooted. If the phones do n...

Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There doesn't seem to be much discussion around power save plus. Really wondering how many people actually use it. Anyway, I'm playing around with power save plus config. It works brilliantly, but I can't figure out how to exclude certain phones from...