IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, It's been a month that i've deployed VOIP in an enterprise in which i'm an intern. The achitecture is as follows: - Fortigate firewall serves as a DHCP server. - A CISCO router serves a TFTP server in which the CME version 10 is installe...

Hi folks, I have a used 2921 CME router (C2921-CME-SRST/K9) and want to add Unity voicemail to it.  I can purchase a cheap SM-SRE-700 module for it but I need licenses for up to 50 people.  Can anyone help me understand which licenses (part numbers)...

Issue: Call drops and calls cutting in and out using Cisco IP Phone 7841 and Cisco Wireless 7925G Descriptions:  Client reported that since November 2016,  they are experiencing call drops in the middle of conversation and/or sometimes they are unabl...

Riddle me this, I've been troubleshooting a voice quality issue with a client recently and I'm curious to get some feedback from the community.  I've narrowed it down to packet loss between both the 2901 voice gateway (FXO for PSTN) and the phones (b...