IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I've encountered CSCuu49260. There are three possible workarounds according to the bug search tool, each have to do with vendorconfig. When I perform a BAT -> Phones -> Export -> All details, I receive a CSV file. None of the columns fo...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I have CUCM 10.5 and UCCX 10.5 and 2911 router on branch for srst reference in case of wan failure and 7821 SIP as IP Phone. When Wan Is okay the call flows is like this: 1)PSTN------------------(E1)VoiceGatway----------------------CUCM--------...

Hello everybody, I’m facing an issue that i can’t resolve and understand exactly where is the problem.It happens only with Cisco IP Phone 7962.The issue is that during some registration phase, the phone freez (up to 20 minutes).1. When i analyze IP P...

Yesterday we suddenly got this on all our agent phones. Those that were in Ready state, could still receive calls (and outgoing), but those who were not in a Ready state were unable to enter one, and those who were logged out of our Main call center ...

erikbcb01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My customer want to enable the Gatekeeper function on a VG 2921.Should I propose the SAF / CallManager SME, instead of GK? Will it be EoSupport on GK on January 31, 2019?http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unif...