IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, We are planning replacing our 2851 Cisco gateways. We are moving from ISDN PRI to SIP trunking very soon and need to buy the equipments allowing SIP trunking. We are a bit tight with the budget and was thinking to go with 3925 series. ...

hello, i am unable to make PSTN calls using My SIP endpoint DX70, every time i call i am getting continues ringback tone.  in the above call flow, The DX70 phone is registered in India Cluster. we dial 81XXXX number which belongs to Helpdesk. when ...

Hello Pros We are running CUCM 10.5.2 (but this may be common to many releases) and we are trying to get our phones to invoke an application by using an IP Phone service. It would be fantastic if the phone could include a parameter to identifiy itse...

Has anybody found a way to tie inbound calls to a subscriber phone who utilizes EM and isn't logged in? We've recently migrated several sales agents to EM and they've found when they log into their phones in the morning, they no longer have missed ca...

Hi, I need to configure a setup where in a user calls a number which directs to unity plays a custom message and then after playing message then forward it to a number in cucm. Firstly, I need to configure Forwarding Routing Rules and System Call Ha...

Hello, Please consider following simplified configuration: trunk-group PSTN translation-profile incoming trunk_inbound translation-profile outgoing trunk_outbound! interface Serial0/0/0:15 trunk-group PSTN!dial-peer voice 100 pots trunkgroup PSTN t...