IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have installed cucm v11,and , i will have integrated with unity connection. I have 2 Port Speech Connect . the problem  is I do not know how many port i must give in voice mail port. can you help me please  thank you

When there is an incoming call that is ringing on a button on KEM, is there a setting that can allow the user to answer that call by just pressing that line button? this procedure works well for the buttons on phone'a main display

sheepate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, R1#sh dial-peer voice summary dial-peer hunt 0             AD                                    PRE PASS                OUT TAG    TYPE  MIN  OPER PREFIX    DEST-PATTERN      FER THRU SESS-TARGET    STAT PORT    KEEPALIVE20001  pots ...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST Lic.

We are using cisco 2911 model as a VGW in our office....& planning to replace the same with the cisco 2921 series there are 25 SRST Lic on old 2911 router...is there a way we can move this SRST  Lic..on the New 2921 router.

Hi dear all, I have a task to implement a B-ACD and and i am new to this, the problem is that when call the number 122 a hear the welcome prompt, that's fine for me. When press 1 i hear MOH but the phones in hunt list do not ring and a have this call...