IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

1-- When someone dials from outside (say A), and before the user(say B) pick up the phone, A cancels the call, but the phone continues to ring at B till he goes offhook or else it ends when the ringing timer ends ( here its 180sec). so what should b...

Hello, I am attempting to achieve faster faxing, while also allowing credit card machines (modem based) to work using the same equipment and configuration. Fax passthrough, T.38, etc seems to break the credit card machines. Modem passthrough works fo...

We are planning to migrate our CUCM Publisher from our main site to a new location; the new location already has a 1Gbps link to our main site.  We are running CUCM 8.6.2a and have a 5 node cluster with 2 subscribers in each location; all CUCM server...

HiI have 3 Analog PSTN Lines with 3 different No., and Line one is primary No. which publish to customers and have Auto-Attend but the problem i faced is when someone call Line one, and get another call on same Line be busy How I can let second call ...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes