IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a VG224 that has been working with no issues whatsoever, but now the devices on the Call Manager are showing as unregistered, after logging onto the VG via console cable shows the VG freezing at the same point constantly (See attached log)  ju...

Hello All I have a setup as below and wanting to run g.723 on the phones connected to the PABX on the A side due to bandwidth restrictions on across the WAN Link.  The CUCM however does not have g.723 allowed through it; so was trying to setup MTP on...

Hi all, I have a cucm 10.5 and when I have a user log on with the Extension Mobility I have the audio in Englis , when the user is not log on with Ext Mob, I have the audio in spanish. The audio is "the number you are trying to reach etc etc" any ide...

from the System Configuration Guide for CUCM 11:Queue status PLK is supported only with the following LCD display phones for both SCCP and SIP: 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961, 7911G, 7931G, 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G, 8961, 8945, 8941, 9951, and 9971....

jhreed by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I got a request from customer today telling about a feature was working in Nortel system. If he receive a call  from external or internal extension and he need to transfer to extension but while transferring the call he need to hear  the calle...