cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

getting mention error not able to do out calls

*Feb  9 05:43:47.780 UTC: ISDN Se0/2/0:15 Q931: TX -> SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x0087        Bearer Capability i = 0x8890                Standard = CCITT                Transfer Capability = Unrestricted Digital                Transfer Mode = Circuit ...

Delay in calls

Hello , Lately we experience delay problems .For example when I hang up the phone it take the phone a few seconds until the call actually disconnect  or when I answer calls I hear ringback for few seconds before the call actually connect . It happend...

iptsupport by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2811 with CUE

Dear All, I have cisco voice router 2811. I need to install and configure AIM-CUE module for it.Please guide me what steps I should flow to bring CUE in up and running state and to be accessible through GUI.I will be very thankful for your support.Re...

tiger_401 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Three Phones hear the call

Hi Expert, In my project I have guest room in hotel, and I have in this room Three Cisco IP phones and I need when some one call from outside, I will be able to hear the calling in three phones, if the guest want to switch from one phone to another t...

Resolved! SIP Provider outbound calls fail until an inbound call comes in? Possible Timer issue?

We have a SIP trunk setup to MTS Allstream in Canada. Outbound calls will fail /w a fast busy unless an inbound call is made to a DID. After the first inbound call is made outbound calling will work for a while and then go back to fast busy. It seems...