IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All!I have no.of questions with respect to Phone Call history & Internal Provisioning. Kindly clarify  When IP Phone access the call history has there any interaction between CUCM and Phone to retrieve the call logs ?where exactly call log resides...

Hi Expertise,Can we config as per below scenario in Cisco 2911 UC/K9 Router?1. Analog PSTN line go in to 2911 FXO port 0/0/02. Then Router GE 0/1 port go LAN and connect to Cisco Phone.Any config reference for this kind of scenario?Thanks and Regar...

Hi!I have strip 0 (04441 -> 4441) from called number outgoing call. I have two routers connected via SIP Trunk. Each of the routers have FXS ports with attached analogue phones.Config router 1:! voice translation-rule 1  rule 1 /^0\(.*\)/ /\1/ !! voi...

Quick question on the minimum ring volume setting for various Cisco phones.  I know you can set the minimum ring volume on individual devices and also set it using BAT within call manager.  The piece I am not seeing is this setting listed under the "...

My customer has 20 locations with 20 different phone numbers (SIP accounts) and wants to dial into PSTN via one SIP gateway that is connected to one SIP provider with one SIP realm. Now the provider wants an authentication for outgoing calls that mat...

Hi ,  I changed one CAP ( controller based access point ) to SAP (  standalone access point ) for testing . The procedure was very easy . Just typed the command . capwap ap autonomous Now after testing I need to revert it , means convert from SAP to ...

support by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes