cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM Clusterwide parameter

Hi All,If i change CUCM clusterwide parameter : BLF Status Dpicts DND and click on save , does that reset the CUCM cluster and cause any impact/outage?Do i also have to restart some service that can cause an outage?When i trying it i am getting attac...

mtaneja712 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Forward routing rules with Last redirect number on unity connection

HiI know by default the Voice mail will end up on First Redirect number and this can be changed under service parameter, but I don't want this GloballyScenario:Calls to main number will hit reception phone (ext 2001) and if receptionist No Answer or ...

JTAPI events of incoming calls

Hello.I use JTAPI library to receive CallEvents in my application. Everithing works fine, but when one CUCM user calls another, I receive events only from caller number, not from called number.But when CUCM user receives call from outside (PSTN, for ...

SIP Trunk

Hello,We have DID range with a SIP Provider, the problem is the provider sending the Invite for all DID's with same main number 318527888 Cisco CUBE match on invite portion (INVITE sip:318527888@46.80.200.249:5060 SIP/2.0), the question is how I can ...

baziz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2951 VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 - Line Code Violations and Path Code Violations

Hi All, One of our customers has an MGCP GW (2951) with VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 which is throwing errors like crazy -2951#sh controllers t1T1 0/0/0 is up.  Applique type is Channelized T1  Cablelength is short 110  No alarms detected.  alarm-trigger is not ...