IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,We have CME 8.6 (c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M1.bin)  and Cisco conference station 7937G with firmware (load 7937 apps37sccp.1-4-4-0.bin). But the phone not getting registered with CME and phone keep on rebooting. Please advise your inpu...

I am trying to setup my ASA 5505 to allow me to use our phone system from the data connection on our cellphones. I have setup NAT from the Outside Phone Company to the Inside Phone System on our network.Default Inspections are on.Ports mapped are SIP...

Hello All,  CM 8.6.  Had to upload a Device Pack the get support for the 8831 phones to be an option.  I can now see the 8831 as a type of phone but it won;t register.  I can see the phone on the switch though and even moved it to a port where anothe...

Our school has the 7965 phone series.  Sometimes, when using the intercom our voicemail comes on over the PA system.  We know the error we made to cause our voicemail to cut in, but is there any way of stopping our voicemail from announcing from begi...

Hi,I have a customer with the following problem:The second port of their ATA187s are constantly trying to register and establishes UDP connections with the site firewall. Eventually this exceeds the max connections on the F/W and results in a major s...

Hello peeps,I need an urgent help here. I have a Cisco 2901V/K9 bundle and procured a 2N BlueTower VoIP GSM gateway. I have configured all the IP phones and they are all registered and works fine. The challenge I have is integrating the 2N BlueTower ...

kunlerulz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MoH will not play. I have 1 MoH server configured with multicast, the MRG and MRGL is all set. WAVs are loaded ready to go still no music playing.Went to each phone and set the MRGL with the WAV that is needed still no sound. Where could I have gone ...