IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, i have one voice router 2921 with two E1 carss.in which 1 port is connected with 31 PRI channels and another E1 port is connected with Zorten paging system over E1 R2 cas..below is router configuration:  Current configuration : 6089 bytes!...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We are running CUCM 10.5, currently not integrated with LDAP. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I shall ask anyway: Is there any way to push any fields from CUCM to Microsoft AD? From what I can tell, only AD can push info to CUCM....

Hello Experts, I am facing some issue with Multicast MOH from Remote Gateway (might not possibility be a SRST), and it is claim that we could only use G711 between the Phones/Gateway Region to the MOH Server's Region.Is it true?I understand that this...

yenlung by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have few new 7942 phones deployed and they are not registering.we suspect that dhcp scope configured on cucm pub do not have any free ips to assign.we need to know a way to confirm DHCP indeed is the issue.Any suggestions will be very helpf...

Hi ,We have got a CUCM cluster [one PUB and One SUB] running on version 7.1.5We have build CUCM version 10 in offline and now trying to migrate phones data using BAT and getting error message:Error : 407 The Model type for the specified Product type ...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes