IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, recently we have a project to deploy a new CUCM 10.5(1 PUB and 1 SUB)  with call encryption features.  i heard that there is no usb token for the call encryption in version 10.5, but we have no experience for this kind of deployment beforeis ...

Kosi227 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, in need of a little help, i'm trying to install a NME-CUE into a CISCO3845 but the card is showing as disabledInstalled  c3845-spservicesk9-mz.150-1.M10.bin and PVDM2-64 Slot 1:        Integrated Service Engine Port adapter, 1 port        Po...

billybong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently trying to get the following setup working:ITSP -> SIP -> CUBE -> SIP -> CUCM7 The ITSP is g711a with RFC2833 or In-band for DTMF. I've configured on-router transcoding to convert g711a to g711u for the CUBE to CUCM leg of the traff...

hwong3168 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Trying to get a better understanding of what I'm seeing on our CUBE.  If I make an outbound call, I am seeing a single entry for my call when I run the show sip-ua calls brief command.  When I make an inbound call to my DID I end up see abo...

shawny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes