IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hii, In this moment I have a virtual machine with Unity 8.6.2 installed and I have to upgrade to 10.5. Any information about the steps or anyone ho finis the upgrade?Any documentation/links will more then OK. Thanks a lot 

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears i have MCS 7828-I4  server  and i already  install  call manager 7.1 now i need to upgrade to 8.6  is this server support or notand i need to know about  lic calculation  its steel the same or notthank you  

Dears,i created a sip trunk between CUCM 8.5 and Avaya system. Avaya phones uses encrypted calling at their end locally between avaya IP Phones , Cisco IP Phones doesn't have any security (encryption) on CUCM ,,  both parties have disabled security o...

Hİ there guys;I am  having a problem in establishing a connection betwwen CM and ALCATEL. as you can see throuhg the logs attached when I call a number which is in Alcatel from CM i.e 4080 the first invite message is 4@10.28.132.111 but as a matter o...

Hello all.Have a problem and i need help whi Cisco ATA 1861, and i need help plz. ATAs are with SCCP firmware and need to upgrade to one SIP protocol is the following update: ata030101sip040629a.ZUP. The problem is that the ATAs not allow updating.Co...

miguelc21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes