IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see issues where whenever I try to reach extensions configured on my Client's Cisco USC320W (example dialing extension 118 always forwards to extension 111 & Dialing 117 goes also to extension 111). If I set the DTMF type to INBAND on my IP phone (...

Hi,We are want to deploy a CME and we want to have an automatic response with options when someone call to our central. For example when someone call a automatic voice response tell the options: "Press 1 for.... Press 2 for...." I want to know how to...

I make test calls with the phone plugged into the port, but there is no dial tone.You call the port it rings and answers, but when you connect a fax it is getting a dial tone error.The other 3 ports are not configured but they can make outbound faxes...

Hii, I have 2 UCS with 1 PUB and 1 SUB and I want to put a second LAN connection to the physical server in order to have redundancy If the first LAN port is down. Any ideas about how to finis this setup or some information/how to about the config.Pls...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes