IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i have recently configured E1  for ISDN but isdn is not showing establshed, its showing b/w TEI_ASSIGNED & AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT. Ether wire is connected over E1. I am not sure where is the issue. Router(config)#do sh isdn staISDN Serial0/3/0...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have this message when i want to download the user guide for 7821 or 7861 ,on the ucmuser interface  : HTTP Status 404 - /PhoneGuides/locales/en_us/PhoneOnlineGuide/7821_41_61_45/7821.pdf type: Status report message: /PhoneGuides/locales/en_...

Hi everyone,I have a problem with one of Translation Pattern rule. So,i have 2 Translation Pattern :1. 9002 translate called to 90032. 9003 translate called to an external number : 70895489292 (don't manage by the CUCM). It's work, but when I called ...

I have CUCM and UCCX setup in my environment.UCCX is used for handling customer calls into my corporate office which also includes the main line.customers would call in to the main line and then UCCX would have manage the calls to the customer servic...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes