IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii, In this moment I have a virtual machine with Unity 8.6.2 installed and I have to upgrade to 10.5. Any information about the steps or anyone ho finis the upgrade?Any documentation/links will more then OK. Thanks a lot 

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears i have MCS 7828-I4  server  and i already  install  call manager 7.1 now i need to upgrade to 8.6  is this server support or notand i need to know about  lic calculation  its steel the same or notthank you  

Dears,i created a sip trunk between CUCM 8.5 and Avaya system. Avaya phones uses encrypted calling at their end locally between avaya IP Phones , Cisco IP Phones doesn't have any security (encryption) on CUCM ,,  both parties have disabled security o...

Hİ there guys;I am  having a problem in establishing a connection betwwen CM and ALCATEL. as you can see throuhg the logs attached when I call a number which is in Alcatel from CM i.e 4080 the first invite message is 4@10.28.132.111 but as a matter o...

Hello all.Have a problem and i need help whi Cisco ATA 1861, and i need help plz. ATAs are with SCCP firmware and need to upgrade to one SIP protocol is the following update: ata030101sip040629a.ZUP. The problem is that the ATAs not allow updating.Co...

miguelc21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics