IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are turning up a LD PRI in a site ..but even after turning up the D channel it is not coming up. The switch type is primary ni2.Below is the current statusISDN Serial0/2/0:23 interface        dsl 2, interface ISDN Switchtype = primary-ni  ...

shyam2014 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I have a question regarding the use of a POE switch.At this moment we have around 200 IP phones.All these phones use a power cube connected to the electricity.Our switches are not POE so I want to replace them by POE. My question is, is usi...

Hi I have cisco cucm ,There are cisco phones (7906) i just want  to try with asterisk server . so i created two vlans , one for endpoints other for asterisk server . What is the best practice running cucm and other pbx in an enterprise network . Do i...

susim by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a recommendation for the best (price and features) software to report on users call history from Cisco Callmanager's CDR CSV files.  If I run reports from the serviceability page it limits me to 100 records, but if I export the call ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all i am having some problems with our CUCM i am unable to add/register a new phone or delete any old ones. I am getting this error "Update failed. System or internal error java.io.IOException " if i go to a device that is registered already and I...

cteyul100 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a SIP softphone that is connected to an external Centrex loop-start line on an FXO port on a 2811. When the softphone generates DTMF digits, these digits are heard on the line so I know that RTP Named Telephony Events are being passed proper...

dmongrain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes