IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3845 FXS Hardware

Hello All, I would like to repurpose an old 3845 WAN router we have here at work to support FXS channels, but I'm not 100% sure on what cards would get me the most channels. I've read in the 3845 product sheet that it can support 88 FXS ports, but th...

Zach S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have CUCM 9.1.2. We use LDAP (Active Directory) to get user information. We have 100 users who has a company mobile phone which has been added on AD under user profile properties -> Telephone -> MobileHow do I configure CUCM in a way that whe...

Hello,why a show dial-peer voice sum shows the firs line (dp) down in the column OUT STAT?show dial-peer voice sumdial-peer hunt 0             AD                                    PRE PASS                                                            ...

I'm trying to setup the phone with SCCP not SIP.The SIP config does work but I need it for SCCP.  Converting the phone over I only get the 'Station_Name' Where can I get %BWMACADDRESS% file for SCCP on the SPA525G2?(Phone connects to broadworks)Thank...