IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have CISCO2921-CME-SRST/K9 bundle, with ISM-SRE-300 Unity module.CCME 8.6, CUE 8.6 versions.I'm facing a problem that outside caller make the call to our network, Auto Attendant receive the call & transfer as per required extension.Our ins...

We have 2 buildings with Cisco VoIP and 1 building with Avaya Digital, however, all 3 voicemail accounts are on the Cisco Unity.  Whenever our Avaya Server resets, the MWI lights do not come on when a user has a voicemail.  In the past, I have gone t...

I have a 2801 router with cme and a four ports FXO card, I have a 800 toll free with three lines, any idea on how to configure this type of service?Is just one telephone number asocciate with 3 physical lines on three port int he cisco fxo card.

Resolved! upgrade using PCD

Hi I wish to upgrade my callmanager and CUP cluster using pcd, Im finding the documentation a little confusing. i wish to go from ver 8.6 to10.5.I just want to confirm I have the correct files in the upgrade folder of pcdI have Bootable_UCSInstall_UC...