IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Got below para from one of the Cisco document, does seems' contradictory? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special Note on POTS Calls with Empty Calling Number Field Assume this co...

Running CUCM and UC 10.5.  My message store is internal to UC.  I'm trying to set up message notifications to email.I've configured my SMTP SmartHost, and for a test user, enabled a Notification Device  (SMTP).  But I never receive a message.Am I mis...

Customer has a virtual CUCM, CUC & CUP environment running on 2 hosts in the same chassis.  CUC & CUP are misbehaving due to known CPU utilization bugs and will be upgraded to latest SU.  Question is what to upgrade first?  CUC is the most unstable,...

bbenner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tenemos una central 2921 y telefonos 3905, cambie la hora en la central y me gustaría saber si hay alguna manera de realizar un reset a dichos teléfonos para que actualicen esa hora, sin necesidad de ir a cada uno de los telefonos a desconectarlos y ...

anghelo43 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, we just recieved the CP-7945 phones.one of the phone on connecting is trying to upgrade the firmware.the current firmware on the phone is 9-3-1.the latest which i can download from cisco website is 9-2-1 which will not work in my case. so ...

We have a Cisco Unified Attendant console Business Edition ver 8.6.Although we have set up Directoy Syncronization on our CUAC server, as you ca see on attached file, new Directory Numbers added to CUCM ( from LDAP syncronization) are not presented (...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes